Monday, January 27, 2014

Duct Tape Flowers

 So, Kathryn came home about 2 weeks ago and said she wanted to participate in a Duct Tape contest in school through the Library...well, I was skeptical at first. I had heard and seen many projects made by using duct tape but thought it may be too hard or too messy. So I went out and bought her some...AC Moore had a sale, buy 3 large rolls for $10.00. I couldn't go wrong, they have so many beautiful colors and designs!  I brought them home and she got to work....here is what she came up with.......
I was very proud of her and her creation. She made the flowers, vase(from old duct tape rolls), the bow on the front and the butterflies that are sitting on top of the flowers! I hope she does well in the contest!
Thanks for stopping in. Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment