Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sympathy Card

Today's card is using the Watercolor Wonder DSP over a piece of Island indigo on a Whisper White card base. I also used a strip of the same DSP but the opposite side over a strip on Island Indigo. I wrapped a piece of the new Gold Baker's Twin(in the new Occasions catalog)e over the strips before I adhered them. Stamped my greeting from the Petite Pairs stamp set form the big catalog onto whisper white, stamped over it using the watercolor mark from the Happy Watercolor stamp set and punched it out using my 1 3./4" circle punch. I then punched a piece of Island Indigo using my 2 1/2 " circle punch and adhered the circles with dimensionals. My last and final touch was the regals candy dots I added at the  bottom of my greeting. I hope you like my simple heartfelt card. Thanks for stopping in. Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment